What We Do
Agape Villages is a licensed foster family agency placing children in foster homes in communities throughout Northern California. We accept referrals from California’s Department of Social Services, Child Protective Services and County Mental Health Departments. We serve disadvantaged children, adolescents and young adults from newborn to 21 years of age.
We are also a licensed adoption agency, serving our families, children and youth through the permanency of adoption.
- On-call availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Weekly in-home case management by a master’s level social worker.
- Effective training requirement prior to certification as competent, fully qualified foster parents.
- Monthly foster parent support groups to meet the needs of our foster families.
- Substantial financial support for foster families.
- Programs that provide enrichment activities and independent living skills for all children served.
Where We Serve
The service area of Agape Villages includes all or a portion of the following counties of Northern California. We have offices in San Ramon, San Leandro, and Manteca.