- Go to smile.amazon.com
- On your first visit there, you will be prompted to choose a charitable organization to whom your donations from eligible purchases will go.
- Type “Agape Villages FFA” into the text field.
- That’s it! Now, every purchase you make through smile.amazon.com will result in a small portion of your purchase going to Agape!
- First, visit smile.amazon.com in your browser to set us as your charity.
- Get The App: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Turn On AmazonSmile: Open the app and find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
- AmazonSmile has the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping as the Amazon you know. They just donate a small percent to the charity of your choice on your behalf.
- Once you’re signed up through smile.amazon.com, you might want to update your Amazon bookmark so it sends you to the “Smile” version. If you go to regular Amazon, you’ll get a pop-up asking if you’d prefer to use Smile, so either way, it’ll all work out for everyone.
So what are you waiting for? Start using Amazon Smile today and give kids in foster care a reason to smile.